"We encourage you to notify us of complaints by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this does not lead to a solution, it is possible to sign up for dispute mediation by ValuedShops.
From February 15, 2016 it is for EU consumers possible to submit complaints using the ODR platform
of the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
When your complaint is not submitted elsewhere you are free to file your complaint
using the EU platform. We do advice to submit your complaint first to us or by contacting ValuedShops."
How and When We handle the Issue
1. The entrepreneur has a complaints procedure and handles complaints by filling out the complaints procedure.
2. Complaints about the performance of the contract or an order should be fully and clearly described and submitted to the entrepreneur within 7 days after the consumer has found the flaws.
3. Complaints are handled within 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires longer processing time, the entrepreneur will, within the period of 14 days, reply with a message of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
4. If the complaint cannot be solved in joint consultation, a dispute arises that is susceptible to the dispute resolution.
5. With complaints that cannot be solved in joint consultation, the consumer has the possibility to contact ValuedShops or Stichting WebwinkelKeur(www.webwinkelkeur.nl). ValuedShops or Stichting WebwinkelKeur will mediate for free. If there is no solution after the mediation, the consumer has the possibility to submit the complaint to Stichting GeschilOnline, the decision of Stichting GeschilOnline is binding. The consumer and entrepreneur agree with this binding decision. The submission of a dispute to the arbitration are not for free. The consumer must pay the costs of the arbitration. Furthermore residents living in the EU can use the European Dispute resolution platform to submit a complaint in order to reach an out-of-court settlement. This platform is available on http://ec.europa.eu/odr , but we would advice to contact Stichting WebwinkelKeur first.
6. A complain do not suspend the entrepreneur of his obligations, unless the entrepreneurs indicates in written otherwise.
7. If the consumer complaint is well-founded, the entrepreneur has the possibility to replace or repair the delivered products for free.